April 14, 2022 In-person Worship Update
In March, the Reopening Committee made the recommendation that masks remain mandatory for Sunday worship through to April 17th, after which masks would then become optional, with the exception of singing.
With COVID cases on the rise, the Reopening Committee has decided that it would be unwise to move ahead with masks being optional. Therefore, we will continue to require that people wear masks for Sunday worship until further notice.
Please note a decision has been made to discontinue Coffee/Tea Service on Sundays after worship until further notice.
As a reminder, our guidelines are as follows:
– Masks remain mandatory for worship until further notice
– We encourage the use of N95, K95 or multi layer masking
– Singing along with hymns is acceptable if masks are worn properly
– Although there are no restrictions on the capacity in the Church, we encourage attendees to continue to manage “distancing” for your individual safety
– If you are sick or feeling unwell do not enter the building – please worship virtually
– Sanitize your hands upon entry to the building
Returning to in-person worship has not been a straight forward process, and we appreciate your support.
We will continue to monitor health and safety recommendations as we move forward, together.
STUC Reopening Committee